Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I just went dvd crazy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got all those movies I missed..like Polar express, Mr & Mrs Smith, Stealth, March of the Penguins, Charlie & the Cho Fact,& War of theWorlds. That'll keep me busy for awhile.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh Mum, Can I watch too, I'll bring the Popcorn, And I'll make some eggnogg [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I only like Charlie, though I have to admit I haven't seen most of them.

    I want the Batman: The Animated Series box. You know? That great 1992 cartoon show? It was the bestest! Ha!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MEE TOO Mum!!!
    Just got Ray, Toy Story, Shrek, War of the Worlds. Charlie,Mystic River and Hide and Seek.
    I have yet to see 3 outta the 7...watched half of War of the Worlds and it was so intense that I truned it off til a later time! Beside Tom Cruise makes me ill these days!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seen all of yours Rae, but Mom I havent seen Jolie & Pitt yet or the Penguin movie. Loved Mystic River.

    Saw Batman Begins and I have to say that it was the best one to date, but it is also very different from the others. I just love Liam Nieson (sp?) Anyway....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, he totally stole Christian Bale's thunder, but he was just so good. He has a way of making evil seem so good. I loved that movie. It was as good as any other movie this year, let alone a superhero movie, which are, quite frankly, often crap.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah we bought Batman the day it came out LOVED IT!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I got real excited to see that new Tumbler of Batsy racing down Lower Wacker Drive.

    Ah, I already love that city. Lost my heart to it in just 14 days. Imagine that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •